Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where to Find Voting Records

To track any Washington State House or Senate member's voting record during the current session, go to

According to the Legislature's FAQ page, the State website will not have voting records of House members until after the session closes (late April or May); and you have to contact the Secretary of the Senate at 360-786-7550 for a Senator's voting record.

You can always contact the offices of individual legislators to see how they voted or are planning to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk back!